The new YLB X.
The YLB stick is designed for drag flicking with the concave shape on the stick shaft complementing the slingshot action. This does not detract from the sticks functionality during normal game play.
The stick comprises of an extremely low bow, created using Y1's carbon power chain technology.
The 'cut' head shape and tapered underblade allows players to perform 3D skills more easily and complements their gameplay.
Reverse stick hitting has been made easier through the reinforced carbon backhand blade - allowing more power and control.
- Composition: 95% X Carbon / 5% Aramid/Fibreglass/Kevlar
- Balance point: 39+-
- Weight: 525g +-
- Y1 X Carbon Technology
- Y1 CPC Carbon Power Chain designed to increase power/stiffness when shooting.
- Hot Edge - Enhanced backhand zone for power.
- ‘Knife’ head design for ease of 3D skills on the move and reverse lifting.
- Y1 ‘Sling groove’ design for slingshot action on drag flicking.
- Y1 'YLB' aggressive low bow profile.
- Bristled Extended High control area on head/shaft (EHCA).