The Flight AST hockey shoe from Grays. It is a standout shoe for the player looking to make an impact. The improved sole unit provides ultimate control and traction for quick tight turns whilst the distinctive lightweight upper is designed to optimise player speed. It features:
- Outsole - AST (All Surface Traction) SOLE UNIT – Improved for 2019 - Offering outstanding traction and grip, especially on water-based surfaces. Softer feel TPU cleats make significant weight saving and provide outstanding purchase on the synthetic surfaces, especially water-based allowing for quicker tighter turns.
- Midsole - LOW PROFILE GEL ZONE PP - A stable low to the ground midsole for quick dynamic turns which provides cushioning through gel inserts and torsional stability with the Micro-Light E.P.S midfoot unit.
- Last - LP - PACE - CALIFORNIA SLIP LASTED - Low profile dynamic last improves fit and player speed.
- Internal - S.H.F (SUPERIOR HEEL FIT) - Built-in TPU counter provides stability and a secure fit reducing lateral movement in the heel area, combined with ultra-soft memory foam for a unique fit.
- Footbed - AIRFLOW X Footbed - Lightweight matrix design for cushioning and ventilation.
- Upper - MICROFIBRE LITE - One-piece upper provides a sock-like fit, seamless design reduces water intake. Microfibre Lite provides a soft supple upper for extreme comfort.